We use your Personal Data, Usage Data and Cookies to provide and improve your experience using the Website. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Agreement.
Service. Service is the NHS websites operated by NHS., Inc., including those accessible at www.nhs-inc.com and www.nhsfunfactory.com, nhsb2b.com, santacruzskateboards.com, independenttrucks.com, creatureskateboards.com, rictawheels.com, ojwheels.com, mobgrip.com, bronsonspeedco.com, kruxtrucks.com, norcalclothingco.com
Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a person who can be identified from those data (or from those data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device.
Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to carry out purchases and to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, first and last name, phone number, address, birthdate, third party profile (twitter, instagram, etc.) information. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving marketing and/or promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Cookies and Usage Data
Use and Retention of Data
We value your privacy. NHS does not sell your Personal Data to third parties. NHS may share your Personal Data with its third party vendors for internal uses including for payment processing, order processing, customer communications and surveys, shipping and warranty processes and to enhance your experience and to provide and maintain our Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues and to provide you with news, offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or engaged in unless you have opted not to receive such information
Security of your data is important to us. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service and perform Service-related activities or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used and to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We use third-party services for payment processing, fraud protection, shipping and hosting services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code section 1798.100) (CCPA) grants residents of California certain rights pertaining to the Personal Information we may collect and share with third parties for a business purpose. These purposes may include: providing our products and services, maintaining and servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, performing analytics and quality control, auditing transactions, researching and testing features and improvements, detecting and preventing fraud and security incidents, debugging or repairing technical errors, and marketing our products. NHS does not sell your information to third parties.
The categories of information we have collected from California residents in the past 12 months, the sources of that information, the business purpose for the collection of that information, and the third parties to whom we may disclose that information may include:
- Identifiers: We may collect your name, aliases, postal address, email address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, account name, or other similar unique personal identifiers. We may collect this Personal Information directly from you, indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our website) or from third party service providers, such as a data analytics provider. The business purposes for which we may collect this information may include responding to an inquiry from you, providing information about products or special offers, processing your orders, processing employment applications or processing documentation required for legal purposes. We may disclose this information to third parties, including, payment processors, providers of internet, marketing, and administrative services.
- Personal information categories: We may request credit card signatures, infer physical characteristics from information you provide regarding style selections and clothing sizes, and credit card or debit card number. We collect this information directly from you. The business purpose for which we may collect this information is to process your order. We disclose some of this information to third party ecommerce hosting services, shipping, fraud protection, hosting services and payment processors.
- Commercial information: We may collect information pertaining to products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We may collect this information directly from you. The business purposes for which we may collect this information may include responding to an inquiry from you, providing information about products, or special offers or to process your order. We may disclose this information to third parties, including, payment processors, and providers of delivery or marketing services.
- Internet or other similar network activity: We may collect information related to browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. We may collect this information indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site) or from third-party service providers, such as a data analytics provider. The business purpose for which we may collect this information includes providing targeted advertising and providing information about products or special offers. We may disclose this information to third parties, including, internet service providers, payment processors, and advertising networks.
- Geolocation data: We may collect information pertaining to location. We may collect this information directly from you. The business purposes for which we may collect this information includes responding to an inquiry, processing your order or to provide targeted advertising. We may disclose this information to third parties, including, internet service providers and advertising networks.
- Inferences drawn from other personal data: We may collect profiles reflecting a person’s shopping preferences and behavior. We may collect this information indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site), and from third-party service providers, such as a data analytics provider. The business purposes for which we may collect this information include improving the online shopping experience for consumers. We may disclose this information to third parties, including advertising networks, in aggregated and/or deidentified, i.e., anonymized, form.
- We may collect information for human resources requirements related to qualifications for employment. We may collect this information directly from you. The business purposes for which we may collect this information includes processing employment applications and maintaining employee records as required by law. We may disclose this information to third parties, including providers of human resources administrative services.
If you are a California resident, the CCPA may grant you certain rights in connection with the Personal Information we collect, including:
- You have the right to know and request, no more than twice in a 12-month period, information about the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have sold your Personal Information or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and, if so, the categories of Personal Information we sold or disclosed for a business purpose. You also have the right to request the specific Personal Information we have collected about you and the third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Information. We will strive to respond to a verified request within thirty (30) days of its receipt. If more time is reasonably necessary to provide you with the information you request, we may take an additional thirty (30) days to respond to your request, and will notify you in writing of the reason(s) an extension is required.
- You have the right to “opt out” of the sale of Personal Information (or, for consumers who are under 16 years old, the right not to have their Personal Information sold absent their, or their parent’s opt-in (for consumers ages 13-15)).
- You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. We may retain your Personal Information, however, pursuant to one or more exceptions provided by law.
- You have the right to non-discrimination. You have the right to receive equal service and pricing from a business, even after exercising your rights.
To submit an access or deletion request, email [email protected] or call us at 1-800-543-7979.
We verify your identity before completing your request for access or deletion, and, may ask for you to confirm data points we already have about you in order to assure this is a verifiable consumer request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Such authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit written proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Access, update or to delete. Whenever reasonably possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
Rectification. You can have your information rectified, completed or corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
Object. You can object to our processing of your Personal Data.
Restriction. You can restrict the processing of your personal information.
Data portability. You request to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
Withdraw consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time where we have your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to exercise a GDPR right, to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want Personal Data to be removed from our systems or want Personal Data to be corrected or changed please contact us as indicated below. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
To make a GDPR request or inquiry please contact us:
The GDPR rights and obligations identified herein are specific and exclusive to users from the European Economic Area (EEA). However, where commercially reasonable, and at the sole discretion of NHS, these rights and obligations may be provided and applied to other users.