And the winner is Bennett!
Thank for all the entries and stay tuned for more contests from the NHS Fun Factory!
Fineprint? Right this way...
NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ Official Rules Dates Mar 1st – May 19th
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ begins at 12:01 a.m., March 1st, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. May 18th 2017. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”). No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Void in Puerto Rico, Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law. The NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ is not open to non-US residents. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner’s parent or legal guardian must give consent. Employees, directors, officers, agents and consultants of NHS, Inc. (collectively, including NHS, Inc. a California corporation, the “Sponsor(s)”), their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’. The NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize provided pursuant to the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’.
3. HOW TO ENTER. One entry per person and there is only one way to enter the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’: A. Online. Access the NHS Fun Factory’s website (http://www.nhsfunfactory.com), go to the Contest page (nhsfunfactory.com/ProductPillage). All entrants must provide birth date, first and last name, and email address. Minors under the age of 18 who are selected to receive a Prize will also be required to provide the Sponsors with a Parental Permission Form, which will be sent to the parent/legal guardian's email address. The Form must include a parent's or legal guardian's signature and must be returned by mail or fax to an address or via PDF to ProductPillage@nhs-inc.com or the fax number provided on the Form within seven (7) days of notification in order to be eligible to receive a Prize". Any minor who does not provide this Parental Permission Form within seven (7) days from the date chosen as winner will forfeit his or her right to be declared a winner and/or win a Prize, and an alternate winner will be selected, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In addition you will also be registered to receive marketing emails from NHS, Inc. You may opt out of receiving NHS, Inc. emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to participate.
4. CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the contest judges in writing or by email if the entrant changes his/her email address. (To do so, write to: NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ 104 Bronson Street, Suite #9, Santa Cruz, California 95062 or email: email@example.com).
5. PRIZES. (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing on or about May 18th 2017 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases. The one (1) Grand Prize package consists of: One (1) grand prize winner and a guest will be flown to Santa Cruz, California and receive an experience with NHS, Inc., where they will get to do their own Product Pillage. Trip includes two (2) round trip coach air transportation for winner (if applicable) and guest from a major airport nearest the winner’s home and to an airport near the Event location; ground transportation to and from the airport to the hotel or winner’s home to the hotel, two (2) nights hotel accommodations (1 room/double occupancy). Those under the age of 18 shall be required to travel with one parent or legal guardian.
Approximate retail value of grand prize: $3,000.00 U.S.D. (travel, meals, lodging, product pillage)
All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of Grand Prize in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Grand Prize delivered to the winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on the Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ or incident to receiving the Grand Prize not specified herein. All prizes are “As Is” and no prize substitutions are allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prizes not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the Prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If Prize winners have not attained the age of majority in state of residence, the Prize will be awarded in name of prize winner’s parent or guardian. Entry into the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ shall be deemed as authorization for Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies to use, and publish the winner’s proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, winners also release Sponsors, their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
In the event this NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential winner will be notified within approximately 72 hours after drawing by email and/or phone and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release. If potential winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing.
In the event that a potential winner is a minor under the age of 18, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said email, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three (3) times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the email after three (3) attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the winners’ names, send a self addressed, stamped envelope before June 18th 2017 to: NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’, 104 Bronson Street Suite #9, Santa Cruz CA 95062. Winners’names may be posted online after May 19th 2017 at www.nhsfunfactory.com
9. SPONSORS. The sponsors for this NHS Fun Factory ‘Product Pillage’ are NHS, Inc., 104 Bronson Street Suite #9, Santa Cruz CA 95602.